Who should attend?
ACLAME is a group of A/G missionary educators that exists to connect and encourage LA/C
missionaries as they disciple, teach, mentor, and train others for ministry.
You should make plans to attend if:
- You have a burden for ministerial formation and are looking to get involved.
- You are active in ministerial formation and have a desire to hear from fellow missionaries with innovative ideas.
- You appreciate the importance of ministerial formation and would like to know how best to promote and support it in your area.
- You are an educator facing present challenges and are looking to network with colleagues to discover and develop new solutions.
- You are an experienced educator willing to share your expertise with others who are ready to listen and apply your knowledge in new contexts.
Bonus! Online Education Seminar:
You now have the option to enroll for an additional Online Education Seminar to be offered prior to the Summit on April 29th and 30th. The seminar has been designed to take the mystery take the mystery out of the design, development and deployment of online materials for you and your school.
ACLAME Summit Details:
- Pre-registration $200 per person double occupancy, $275 single occupancy, $125 off-site (no lodging).
- Includes registration, three nights lodging, meals and DFW Airport pickup
- Begins with dinner on April 30th and ends with breakfast on May 3rd.
- Area director approval required
|03:00 PM||Registration in Adams/Mangrum|
|07:00 PM||Opening Service|
|08:30 AM||Devotional–In Sync with our Creator|
|09:30AM||General Session–In Sync with our Comission, Part 1|
|11:15 AM||General Session–In Sync with our Comission, Part 2|
|01:30 PM||General Session–In Sync with our Call|
|03:00 PM||Free Time|
|07:00 PM||Evening Service|
|09:00 AM||General Session–In Sync with our Community, Part 1: Defining our community|
|11:00 AM||General Session–In Sync with our Community, Part 2: Networking within our missionary community|
|01:30 PM||General Session–In Sync with our Community, Part 3: Envisioning the future of our community|
|03:00 PM||Free Time|
|07:30 PM||Group Activity|